Addiction is a family disease. The devastation caused by addiction touches everyone who is involved, and wreaks havoc within family relationships.
Our Family Program is designed to assist clients and their families rebuild and enhance familial relationships that have been damaged by addiction. We involve the family early on in the clinical process to work on educating family members on addiction, setting healthy and appropriate boundaries, and rebuilding the trust that has been broken.
Our Family Program focuses on…
- Addiction and relapse education
- Learning how to rebuild and preserve relationships
- Supporting an addict’s recovery without enabling
- Setting and maintaining healthy boundaries
- Tools for effective and advantageous parenting
- Healthy communication skills